Thursday, June 27, 2024

EXPECTATIONS

God is the source of all blessings. I expect and accept my blessings now!

   To pray with expectancy is to pray with the assurance that I am participating in sacred communion with God.

   I pray with this expectancy, knowing that all my needs will be met in the right time and in the right way. As Jesus assured me, "Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive."

   My expectation is grounded in may faith in God as the source of all blessings. I expect and know that I am receiving abundance in my life. My needs are being met.

   I expect and accept that I was created to be healthy. My mind is alert and enthusiastic, and my body is strengthened and filled with energy. The life force of God flows through me, nourishing and revitalizing each cell.

   God is the source of all blessings. I expect and accept my blessings now!

"Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive." - Mathew 21:22

---


ATTENTES

Dieu est la source de toutes les bénédictions. J'attends et j'accepte mes bénédictions maintenant !

   Prier avec attente, c'est prier avec l'assurance de participer à la communion sacrée avec Dieu.

   Je prie avec cette attente, sachant que tous mes besoins seront satisfaits au bon moment et de la bonne manière. Comme Jésus me l'a assuré : « Tout ce que vous demandez dans la prière avec foi, vous le recevrez. »

   Mon attente est fondée sur la foi en Dieu comme source de toutes les bénédictions. J'attends et je sais que je reçois l'abondance dans ma vie. Mes besoins sont satisfaits.

   J'attends et j'accepte que j'ai été créé pour être en bonne santé. Mon esprit est alerte et enthousiaste, et mon corps est renforcé et rempli d'énergie. La force vitale de Dieu circule à travers moi, nourrissant et revitalisant chaque cellule.

   Dieu est la source de toutes les bénédictions. J'attends et j'accepte mes bénédictions maintenant !

"Tout ce que vous demanderez dans la prière avec foi, vous le recevrez." - Mathieu 21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment