Saturday, June 8, 2024

GOD IS THE ANSWER.

God, You are the answer to my every prayer.

   God, You have heard my call, and I feel the reassurance of Your answer. In the silence of my soul, I listen to the still, small voice that speaks volumes to me and leads me to a realm of endless possibilities in a world of great potential.

   God, Your reassurance lifts my heart and mind above any challenge and gently, tenderly releases me into a realm of peace and security.

   Whatever my prayer - healing, prosperity, serenity - I rest in the assurance that You will always answer. Through Your comforting presence, my faith grows and all concerns fade in the light of that faith.

   God, I called and You answered, for You are the answer - to my every question, to my every prayer. 

"Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known." - Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment