Friday, July 5, 2024

I RECEIVED $144,000 FROM THE UNITED NATIONS DURING MY THREE YEARS WORKING WITH THE ORGANIZATION IN NEW YORK.

   I received $144,000 from the United Nations during my three years working with the organization in New York. But the organization caused enormous damage in my life. This unbalanced engagement between the UN and me will surely have enormous and catastrophic consequences for the Organization. PEACE.

---


J'AI REÇU 144 000 DOLLARS DES NATIONS UNIES AU COURS DE MES TROIS ANNÉES DE TRAVAIL AVEC L'ORGANISATION À NEW YORK.

   J'ai reçu 144 000 dollars des Nations Unies au cours de mes trois années de travail avec l'organisation à New York. Mais l’organisation a causé d’énormes dégâts dans ma vie. Cet engagement déséquilibré entre l’ONU et moi aura sûrement des conséquences énormes et catastrophiques pour l’Organisation. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment