Friday, March 8, 2024

THE CALL

THANK YOU, GOD, FOR EVERYTHING. God, Your presence in my life is dearer to me than I could ever hope to put into mere words. I am blessed in knowing that You are aware of my love for You, that You hear every whisper of love from my heart When I call for You, I know You will answer, for You are my loving parent – a parent who always cares for and nurtures me. I know with a knowledge born of faith that You will never leave me. I give my all to You. With every waking moment, I dedicate my life, my thoughts, and my actions to living my divine potential. I give thanks to you now for guiding me when I seemed lost, for loving me when I thought I was unlovable, and for filling me with peace when I felt there was none to be found. Thank You, God!. “I will counsel you with my eye upon you.” – Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment